Tuesday, September 7, 2010

first roll

My first roll of film for my photography 2 class was taken around the school and at my house. It was supposed to be taken of things that have never been done before, so I tried to be as original as possible. This was hard to do because I had taken previous rolls of film in both locations. I really liked the contrast of the first two photos I printed. I also liked the subjects of the photographs, which were pretty unique. The photos were of my friends taking pictures and a patterened bag over top of a post. The photos came out well on my first try, but I definitely could have burned the white areas to show more detail. Also, I could have taken one of the photographs at a better angle to make the lines more appealing and to include my friend's elbow. I did not dodge, burn, or use filters, but I would have liked to if I had more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment